Rejuvenex in a glance
What is Rejuvenex?
This is an anti aging cream meant to rejuvenate, nourish and protect your skin. It doesn’t list many claims as to what using this cream will exactly do for your skin but does promise that it is full of important ingredients. It also claims that the ingredients found in this skin cream makes this the best cream available on the market. There are no clinical studies available that list results either.
How does Rejuvenex work?
Even though this product doesn’t list many claims or promise specific results, they do have a very long list of ingredients. Here are some of the ingredients found in this product. They don’t give concentration amounts of these products, so it is impossible to know how much of these ingredients your skin is actually soaking in and how many are found in traces and won’t affect the skin much. Either way here is the ingredient list:
- Hyaluronic Acid: can absorb up to 1000 times its weight in water. Its function within the body is to hold moisture, regulate tissue repair, increase the skin’s suppleness and resilience as well as regulating inflammatory and immune responses and the growth of new cells.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: is a powerful antioxidant and plays a role in the cell turnover process. Some theories suggest that because the antioxidant protects cells from environmental damage, it will help to improve the texture and tone of the skin
- · Beta-glucan: can help hydrate the skin, improve firmness, skin color, and elasticity
- Vitamin E: vital in protecting skin cells from ultra violet light, pollution, drugs, and other elements that produce cell damaging free radicals
- Vitamin C: can play a role in destroying free radicals and may be effective in reducing wrinkles.
- Vitamin A: is recommended by dermatologists to keep skin young and smooth. Acne also responds to vitamin A.
See what customers are saying about Rejuvenex
There were not many reviews that I could find on this specific product except from their own reps and company and those reviews are always biased. Here are 2 reviews that I was able to find.
“The differences to my skin were noticeable very quickly. It seemed to have a slight exfoliant effect, lines started disappearing and my skin looks younger and well moisturized.”
“I can’t really say if it’s doing anything”
- Good ingredient list
- Average price
- Part of a wellness system
- Lacking reviews
- Lacking clinical studies
- Lacking bold claims
Should you buy Rejuvenex?
I personally don’t think you should buy this product. It seems to be lacking in the areas of what exactly it does, why it does it and if it even works. Find a product with more than just a good ingredient list. Find a product with good product claims, proven clinical studies, innovative leading advances in science and positive personal testimonials.